Re: appropriating ideas--long post

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 16:30:21 PDT

    Judy,
            In 1993, I was at Cranbrook and got a chance to go to Ann Arbor for
    the art fair. Wow was it huge, it went on and on forever. Lots of ideas
    there to "steal", creative thievery of course. Which reminds me of my major
    objection of paying teachers "merit pay" according to the quality of our
    teaching. What will that do for exchanging ideas, helping other
    teachers
    improve, sharing curriculum, etc. We grow by helping each other, not by
    competing against each other.
                    Just my thoughts, or maybe I borrowed them, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan

     to see Rosedale's best go to http://www.taospaint.com/BestArtist.html