Re: What are your goals?

From: BluesTruth
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 15:28:47 PDT

    My Principal sat me down last month-gave me my "rating" and told me that I
    should
    say something for the kids that they will look forward to. In other words, I
    would say to them, " Hey 4th graders , when you are in 5th grade ...you will
    learn perspective!! Hooray!!" Something like that. That is the reason I
    asked this smart and talented list about goals. What do you kids learn in
    the 1st grade? 2nd and so on.

    ---