Re: Sax/issues

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 13:07:00 PDT

    Judy, at the most recent caucus for elementary concerns that I
    facilitated there were 2 concerns that were not included in your list.
    One was inclusion and the other was Art on a Cart /increased
    responsibility and decreased time & resources. The list hit every
    other concern right on the head.

    NAEA did a survey last year on issues. Perhaps you could have access
    to the results of that survey.

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn