Re: AENJ Annual Conference

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 12:39:57 PDT

    Harold does an excellent job of putting together information for and
    from our New Jersey members. There are articles that would be
    interesting to any art educator. Look for copies of the newsletter
    and check out the links he has put together.
    Good job Harold and Thanks from NJ

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn