Re: What are your goals?

Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:55:27 PDT

    My goals as a person/teacher - "To treat others as I would like to be treated"
    Students want and need secure, happy, "good citizens" as role models.....They
    look at you funny"Is this lady for real or what?"...But
    my students know I respect them and their parents and they respect me in
    return.....I teach my art education standards also!