Re: Art education censorhsip

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:50:02 PDT

    Hey Jayne, where is the program you are in? Is it like a Teach for America
    program or is it based in a university? If so, where. Because I have entered
    teaching after 30 years in various writing/editing fields, I am interested to
    see how folks like me are learning how to teach our fields. I am most successful
    right now teaching English and writing and graphic design at the college level,
    because that is what I have been doing in my work life. Teaching art to middle
    school students is a greater challenge. Anyone who thinks teaching the young is
    easy... Jane

    ---