Re: grave yard art (Donna)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 09:41:25 PDT

    Donna,
        This a great site. I have been away from my computer for a few days so I
    am just now reading my messages. I will be starting my first year teaching
    this Monday and the students will come Wed. The reason I am excited about
    the grave yard art is because our middle school is right next door to a
    graveyard! I have kept up with all of the advice of the dangers others have
    mentioned. I will be able to use this site (see # below) on a unit I may
    create! Thanks.
    Janice
    In a message dated 7/29/00 1:20:23 PM Central Daylight Time, djash
    writes:
    > http://michael.ai.mit.edu/gravenet/gravenet_index.html
    >
    > I think someone was asking about grave stone art. This site has lesson
    > plans for grave yards trips.
    > Donna

    ---