Fancy Coat Hangers

From: brenda r (BRobertsonR)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 22:55:11 PDT

    Someone gave me a bag full of fancy coat hangers. Does anyone have any
    ideas about a crafty project for my K-5 or 1st or 2nd graders?
    They are the satin plush fabric kind.
    I am also starting the year off with each grade doing self portraits in
    different mediums. Any great self portrait ideas for k-5-8th grade?

    ---