Show this weekend!

From: L. P. Skeen (
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 14:48:48 PDT

    Hi y'all! I have a booth at the High Point Furnishings Festival this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) in High Point; would love to see you if you're around. I"ll be inside the Radisson Hotel, and will have my wheel, doing demos.

    Come see us!!!

    L. P. Skeen
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC