Re: What are your goals?

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:43:26 PDT

    Jill,
     self-expression
     love of viewing and discussing art
     studio/creation time
     learning about a variety of times/places /cultures

      I don't really divide it up by grades. I do more things about "me" with
    younger ones, branching out to the world around them the older they get. All
    students hear vocabulary- although it does take on increased importance in
    terms of what they retain as they approach the upper grades (I teach preK-5).
    Hope this helps,
    Kerry

    ---