Telephone Wire Basket pictures to download.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:31:32 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    >From: "Stephanie Krause" <frostyoranges>
    > Re the old discussion thread on baskets woven from telephone wire...look
    > what's up for bid on eBay! (some neat photos!) You never know what you'll
    > find online...!
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394986526

    I just checked this out and it's a great resource for 3 free views of a
    lovely telephone wire basket from Zimbabwe with a tad of history about them.
    I think this site goes away August 4th so check it out REAL soon if you want
    to download the pictures. Thanks, Stephanie, for the tip. Toodles.....

    ---