teacher driving you nuts....

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:29:30 PDT

    I'm not sure at what point i'm entering this conversation..i seemed to have
    missed something...but ...I have had many situations where teachers have
    tried to drive me nuts.....just because we are "special"...but in my old
    age....I have learned to just do my job...keep my mouth shut...and eventually
    those who are driving me nuts will drive someone else nuts who will inturn
    "GET THEM"....and I just sit back and laugh. Sometines it is funny to watch
    the "show"...it kind of eases the frustration...laughter is much better than
    stress ! AND THAT WILL DRIVE THEM NUTS.
    enjoy 2000-2001 by laughing off a lot of stuff.robin.

    Robin

    ---