teacher driving you nuts....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:56:54 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    >From: Patricia Knott <pknott>

    >> Hummmm. I can think of a few MORE important issues like.....
    >> *how to get rid of an unwanted faculty member who's driving you nuts
    >> *how to get rid of an unwanted student who's driving you more than nuts
    >
    > I think Bunki's suggestions were said only half in jest.

    Actually...at this point during the summer (while the kids aren't in my
    hair), I meant this morning's retorts ALL in jest. I guess I hit a hot
    button with Patty. Plus Judy and Reatha both told me to go back to bed.

    > Back to Bunki's feciousness. How do you get rid of a faculty member driving
    > you nuts???

    What does "feciousness" mean? Do I have lots of it?

    > All of us that participate in this list are looking for ways to become
    > better. Better teachers, better facilitators, better "inspirers."
    > So how do we get rid of those that are not doing the job?> Patty

    Problem is...you can't. The only thing we can do is bitch about it...which
    we actually do quite well here. Toodles......

    ---