goals part 2

From: Olejarz2
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:56:32 PDT

    this is a continuation of my previous email which was cut

    3. I plan to develop curriculum for a new digital imaging and photography 8th
    grade elective. An example of this is the CD design project begun in the
    1999-2000 school year.

    4. I plan to continue to develop my skills in the technology area.

    5. I plan to continue to develop my work as a professional artist.

    Harold Olejarz
    www.olejarz.com

    ---