Re: What are your goals?

From: Olejarz2
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:53:22 PDT

    Hi,

    I had to develop a set of goals for my year end meeting with my supervisor.
    Here it is:

    1. I plan to implement the NJ Visual Arts Standards across the 6th, 7th and
    8th-grade curriculum.
    •Standard 1.1: All students will acquire knowledge and skills that increase
    aesthetic awareness in dance, music, theater, and visual arts.
    •Standard 1.2: All students will refine perceptual, intellectual, physical,
    and technical skills through creating dance, music, theater, and/or visual
    arts.
    •Standard 1.3: All students will utilize arts elements and arts media to
    produce artistic products and performances.
    •Standard 1.4: All students will demonstrate knowledge of the process of
    critique.
    •Standard 1.5: All students will identify the various historical, social, and
    cultural influences and traditions which have generated artistic
    accomplishments throughout the ages and which continue to shape contemporary
    arts.
    •Standard 1.6: All students will develop design skills for planning the form
    and function of space, structures, objects, sound, and events.

    2. I plan to continue to develop and improve the following ongoing BF art
    programs: use of exemplars, reflective writing, rubrics, Art Work of the Week
    (WOW), student web portfolios, web curriculum pages, and student exhibitions

    ---