What are your goals?

From: BluesTruth
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:57:30 PDT

    Hi List,
    I am in the process of writing my goals and aspirations for my classes this
    coming year. I would love to hear from you about your goals too, for example:
    In Kindergarten, the students will learn about tree structure, paint
    application, first grade: color wheel, cutting with scissors, pasting
    second grade: form, texture, shape, art history
    third grade: composition
    fourth grade: art elements
    Fifth grade: perspective
    and so on....