Re: Crayola Dream-makers

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:30:54 PDT

    Kim, FYI I have served on the panel to judge entries in the past. As a
    helpful hint, be sure to follow the directions exactly. This includes the
    students statement and other specific things. There are many entrants and
    sometimes it is the deciding factor in who is selected. Hope this helps.
    Judy
    jnagel