RE: trip to museum

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:12:01 PDT

    Carol,
                And anyone else who is interested. I would be happy to send you
    a copy of our teacher guide for our next exhibit. Send me your snail mail
    address off the list to my e-mail kimberly I have to add one more
    thing and a couple of pictures (waiting to get the scan of the slides back).
    If you have Publisher2000, and a fast connection I can send it to you via
    e-mail if you want, but you HAVE TO HAVE Publisher2000 to open it. It is
    graphic heavy, and will take time to download.

    Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly <kimberly> )
    CAM Administrator