Re: refreshing a website..my sad tale

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:44:00 PDT

    In a message dated 7/31/00 9:13:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:

    << Can't buck the system or its leaders, it seems, so guess I'll
     just play along. It just takes a heck of alot more of my time trying to
     coordinate with them than if I just did it on my own....sigh.

    Hey Bunki,
    Could you do your own and ask them to link you up?

    ---