Re: Art careers

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:02:27 PDT

    Carol, FYI There is a nice video and teacher's guide called Careers in Art: Graphic Design that gives all the pertinent info. It can be found on page 377 of the Sax catalog, product #586 3519 $39.95. There's also a book called Career Opportunities product #572 8241 $18.95. If you can't find a site, maybe this will give you the info you need. Judy
    jnagel