Re: Sax

From: Bunki Kramer (
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 09:30:21 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526

    From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag>
    Hi All! I'm leading a discussion on art education issues at our National
    Sales Meeting next week and need your input. It seems to me that the "hot
    topics" lately have been:
        *computer technology
        *art assessment & standards
        *keeping updated with new ideas
        *resources-censorship, nudity, etc.

    Hummmm. I can think of a few MORE important issues like.....
            *how to get rid of an unwanted faculty member who's driving you nuts
            *how to get rid of an unwanted student who's driving you more than
            *how to complete a paper mache project in two days
            *stradegies for dealing with PMS
            *integrating art with recess
            *teachers carrying guns
            *integrating art into the SATs or "how to get into college on art
    classes alone"
            *buying a house on a teacher's salary

    I'm sure I could think of a couple more topics but I just got up and these
    are the ones floating around in the top of my head. Wanted to get these to
    you quickly so you can start planning. Toodles...