Re: Great website for Gothic/Medieval Art

From: Sandy Sasso (sassoart)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 09:34:38 PDT

    on 7/31/00 7:09 AM, artrageous at artrageous wrote:

    I found a really good website this morning while surfing and working on a
    unit on art of the Middle Ages. Check this out--there are tons of links to
    museums:

    http://www.newyorkcarvercom/museum.htm
    <http://www.newyorkcarver.com/museum.htm>

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    I use a video from the Discovery channel -- especially for kids. It is
    divided into 4 sections so it works well to show a 10 minute portion per
    class for 4 classes before studio time begins. The kids love it and, even
    though I have now watched it a number of times - I still like it too. The
    last section is about the legend of Arthur. There are some suggested
    discussion questions which are good , but you can certainly generate your
    own.
    Sandy

    ---