Re: Sax

From: PurpleArt
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 08:03:34 PDT

    In a message dated 8/1/00 9:48:52 AM, jdnag writes:

    << jnagel >>

    Hi Judy -- I just want to thank you for all of the work you do for art
    education. I have never seen a sales rep. be so involved and so on top of
    relevant issues in the field they work for! I know I speak for many art
    teachers around the country when I say we truly appreciate having you
    available to us. Thanks a million! --Lisa Brunick in SD

    ---