Sax

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 07:38:45 PDT

    Hi All! I'm leading a discussion on art education issues at our National Sales Meeting next week and need your input. It seems to me that the "hot topics" lately have been:
        *computer technology
        *budgets
        *art assessment & standards
        *keeping updated with new ideas
        *resources-censorship, nudity, etc.

    Do you agree with this list? If there is something I should add or if you think these are not the "hot topics" to include in our discussion, I would appreciate hearing your thoughts. All your input is highly valued Please e mail privately to me . Thanks for any help. Judy Nagel

    jnagel

    ---