Timelines on Getty Posters

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ayesha Jones (ayeshajones)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

I just got the Getty Architecture and Art print series. Part of the
Multicultural Art Print Series. Each poster of the five buildings has a
timeline about that building and that building in the context of
similar structures. So the mosque in Africa has a timeline that tells
when other religious buildings were built. I believe the other Getty
posters have timelines too.

asha