Re: guns

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:32:30 -0400

joym wrote:

> I'm really tired of the Wild West mentality! Fact is, UK's crime rate is
> nill compared to ours...

Be sure to check they latest bombing in London's Soho district--happened
today.. Apparently, the target of the bombing wasn't the Bangladeshi community
as it was last week, this time the bomb exploded in front of a tavern
frequented by gay men, 2 were killed, many injured. Story here:
http://customnews.cnn.com/cnews/pna.show_story?p_art_id=3675225&p_section_name=&p_art_type=833036

best wishes,
Joseph