Re: airbrush help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:41:15 -0400

Rich Stephen J Contr ACC/CEVP wrote:

> I'm only a novice at airbrushing. The few projects
> I've done so far were small. What do I use for
> paint when I want to do big projects? The tiny jars
> of modeling paint at $3 a pop seem impractical.

Is this personal use or use at school? Because there is a versatile
inks/paints you can use for multi purpose. Rotring, and I like
Schminke Aerocolor> I can use it in a pen, with a brush or in an
airbrush. However I don't airbrush, but my husband does. This is
expensive and professional, that is why I wondered if it was for
personal use. You could look through sax catalog. There are several
liquid colors out there for airbrush use.
Sandra
astroboy