RE: Shooting in Colorado

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bibby (qed)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:33:58 +0100

I don't understand why in America it is still POSSIBLE i.e. legal for a
parent to give their child a gun.

Or even to have one themselves.

Surely any sane society would ban these weapons of death?

(In the UK we also have our madnesses, but we don't embody them in the law
and constitution!)

Hope I don't upset anybody by this.

JOHN