Re: Create peace from a scary story

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:30:03 PDT

right on marc; i wasn't making a racial argument; i myself am
hispanic but race wasn't my point; i was simply "rolling my eyes" at
the simple arguments that point to one cause (in this case, the
parents)to such a complex problem; and also to the "it used to be so
much better when. . . .", which people have been saying since who can
remember. Socrates himself argued about the corruption of the youth
of his day, compared to when he was a youth. for sure, we have a lot
of work to do and i think it has to start first at home, but
especially in our preschools and elementary schools.

>From: MCALLANILO
>To: astroboy, salvador_wilcox
>CC: acarolan.us,
KATHALEEN_KERN,artsednet.edu