Re: Create peace from a scary story

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:11:49 -0400

Salvador Wilcox wrote:

> yes, the wonderful 50's, when we told our innocent white children that
> negros were animals; where we thought it was all right to hang someone
> for insulting a white child; for sure,those were better times. guess
> sex violence handn't been invented yet.
>
> SAL
Of course you are presuming that all the population was white, or
perhaps white and black. How about the others of us who may be of
different cultures or racially mixed? Not all children were
programmed for hatred and even in houses where there was bigotry
somehow they overcame this. I wish more people would understand that
there is more than black and white and would learn to see people as
people and not just 2 colors!
Sandra Barrick
astroboy