Re: mosaic art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lindsborg Arts Council (lindsart)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:02:34 -0500

I did a mosaic lesson and used the Greeks and Romans as
my historical background. They had mosaics in some of their
homes and buildings. For small children, you can make or purchase
paper shapes. Some are even prepasted. For older children, other
materials like tiles are available. Hope this helps. L in KS