Re: my repousse question revisited....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:44:12 PDT

You can color metal by using sharpie permanent markers. Dark values
can be optained by coloring directly with the marker. Softer, or
lighter color value is optained by gently rubbing the area with a
tissue immediately after coloring, while the marker is still wet. You
can only do a small section at a time since the marker dries quickly.
Students can also mix and blend colors by overlapping two color and
blending with tissue.