Re: A Scary Story to Share about a Killer and his folks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:42:46 -0500

Terry is right, if you are judging others without all the facts is that not
prejudice? Prejudice is one of the things that contributes to hate in this
world.
Of course life would be easier if things were black and white and we all
wouldn't be wondering why this or why that.
I've had students who had parents who didn't have tabs on their kids and the
kids were great students DESPITE their parents behavior. Also the opposite can
be true also, parents who try so hard to do what is right for their child and
still have problems.
I wish all the answers were simpler for us as parents and teachers. But it is
not to be, and our sorrows are compounded by unanswered questions.
One interesting note--- On the news tonight I heard that one of the mothers of
the murders is Jewish. It just gets more complicated. But then aren't humans
always complicated?

MaryB( my tears start flowing every time I watch the news)