Re: A Scary Story to Share about a Killer and his folks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:31:31 PDT

BluesTruth, i usually respect people's opinions but do you actually
read what you write before you hit send. you come across as very
narrow minded and all-knowing--it's the damn parents, i was there! i
don't think the aim was choosing with whom to sympathize more. don't
know why you took it that way. get real, to quote you.

salvador wilcox

>From: BluesTruth
>To: MCALLANILO
>CC: artsednet.edu
>Subject: Re: A Scary Story to Share about a Killer and his folks
>Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:52:10 EDT
>
>Marc--
>
>That was some story. To tell you the truth, I feel worse for the
kids and
>their parents of the 15 families that died at the hands of this "good
>neighbor" Eric than I do for Eric's so-called parents. In other
words, I
>have no sympathy for those "good neighbors." So they were nice to
the
>neighbor and helped him out. So maybe they were good neighbors, and
>NEGLECTED their kids. Obviously, this kid was not cared for as he
should
>have been. They had to be big gaps in parenting there. You are
dismissing
>and making excuses for a kid who idolizied the Nazis (Perfectly
normal for
>young boys?!?!?) and keeping the gun barrels on his dresser in his
>bedroom-(-oh well, he was "fascinated" with guns. Boys will be boys).
Making