FW: FYI: Fwd: Connect for Kids Weekly =?ISO-8859-1?B?lg==?=

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Anne Byerrum (anneb)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:00:11 -0700

From: MRice41652
To: wa_pres, creighton4, janetcook,
Jennyloyd, circus, mbaker,
SueBubnash, annspiegel, Pammarama,
bean, adillin, mgertson,
Ktmom4222, wandalehman, raseypl,
Janwatson, rhmckim
Subject: FYI: Fwd: Connect for Kids Weekly =96 SPECIAL REPORT
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 1999, 8:22 PM

Hi everyone,

This special of the weekly report from Connect for Kids (formerly
KidsCampaign) contains many references to resources (both internet and
print)
that might be helpful as we all try to come to grips with the terrible
tragedy at Columbia High in Littleton, Colorado.

Martha

--MS_Mac_OE_3007746011_1095446_MIME_Part