Re: Re: Doors, Entrances, Gates, etc.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
R. Moore (ronmoore)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

Never thought of that! It sounds very plausible to me. And of course
gravestones are a form of art (and sometimes folkart) that have
traditionally made a lot of difference to the community of those whose
loved ones they commemorate. Funeral shrouds, too. I've seen some
marvelous funeral shrouds on display in museums, and I must say that it
makes me wonder whether their display in those places is appropriate. Why
don't we see gravestones (except maybe ancient steles) in museums?
Ron