Re: Doors, Entrances, Gates, etc.-long post

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
R. Moore (ronmoore)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

Ms. Harrell--this sounds like a must for anyone in the Greenville area!
What a great entrances! It makes me wonder why so few similar things have
been installed elsewhere. Surely artists and architects appreciate the
impact such an entryway can have.
Maybe the buildings of the next Century will incorporate more and
more thoughtful, provocative entryways! Maybe the Malls will too!
Ron