Re: Re: Music and Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
R. Moore (ronmoore)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:00:47 -0700 (PDT)

Good! What visual or literary materials do you use with Davis? Is it
important to use artworks from the same period, cultural background, or
national origin, or do you find that you have good results when we "cross
wires" and put all kinds of combinations of works together to play off
eachother?
Ron