Re: Carla et al on Littleton

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:08:38 -0500

I've also observed the cruelty you speak of with adolescents. Just this week a
young man in my room said some very mean things to one of my Serbian
students. What he said was just blurted out , impulsively like this young man
often does, and like many young people often do ( but I I'm not excusing his
actions just because he is an adolescent.) But just think of how often you
hear adults do the same thing! Also as grandma says" the acorn does not fall
far from the tree"
MaryB