RE: Shooting in Colorado - moderately long post

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:46:46 -0400

I agree. One thing I often say to my high schoolers is what I used to say to
my own children when I'd hear "shut up!"-My response is "We don't say 'shut
up' in this family." They look at me like I'm nuts, but they usually smile
and cooperate. Linda in NC