re: Kohl

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teri Sanford (terily)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:52:18 -0500

Hi Gang,
I had some back issues of the digest version on my home computer and
was reading through them tonight. I came across something
interesting... It's dated 4/13... From Mary Ann... Can we just DROP
this now, and get back to sharing :?)
Thanks,
teri

>>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 99 11:05:26 -0700
From: MaryAnn Kohl <maryann>
Subject: Announcement of New Book

Hey, everybody! I have a new book coming out in May, and I have attached

an announcement about it *for those who are interested*. There's a
picture of the cover in the attachment in black and white. It's a Word
document, by the way.

Anyway, just thought I would share my news. But don't open the
attachement if it's not of interest to you. It's a little bulky to
download, but not too bad.

And thanks to all the people who contributed ideas to the book. Your
free
thank-you copy will be available in June, at which time I will send it
you by mail.

MaryAnn Kohl