Re: student awards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:08:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/99 11:31:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<< a play with the word ART in
>STAR...hmmm. Guess I will go to the drawing board.
>mp in NY >>

I have created four simple (sort of) designs for student awards. They fit on
one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, so you can cut or whatever. I am fortunate
enough to have a laminating machine at school that gives a great permanence
to pastel drawings or just about anything, so I will do this with each page,
then cut them out. Maybe just a pin glued on the back, I don't know yet.
There is a line for the student's name, too. ANYONE is welcome to have
these, at NO charge, and my name is not anywhere on them. No copyright, no
royalties expected. Just a simple passage of an idea, to anyone who wants
it. The designs are in Powerpoint, so I can email the file to you if you
just ask. Didn't want to send the file to the listserv, as there have been
requests NOT to send attachments. I have learned so much from this listserv,
and used so many ideas these past two years of teaching. I am forever
thankful for this sharing.
MP in NY