Re: life in the 1500's

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 03:44:28 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/99 12:46:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<<
> Life in the 1500's
>
> Anne Hathaway was the wife of William Shakespeare. She married at the age
> of
> 26. This is really unusual for the time. Most people married young, like
at
> the age of 11 or 12. Life was not as romantic as we may picture it.

Larry, Your are a Classic! Where do you get this stuff? By the time I read
to the middle of it, I was howling (LOL) . So, can I really believe it? Or,
are you just soooo clever to make this up?

Marsha >>
That was not made UP, was it??? I assumed (from the grammar and sentence
structure) that it was a student work...perhaps a research assignment of some
kind? Tell me I was not fooled...
mp IN NY