Re: End of the Year activities

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:54:06 -0700

Melissa Enderle wrote:

> I am curious as to what some of you do for the last couple weeks of
> school. What activities do you do in art?

I have activities that can expand or contract to fit the amount of time
we have left. Calligraphy is one; they can start the basics of Italics
for a few days; if there's more time, they can choose a new alphabet and
work with it. Other classes work on animation devices; since there are
different kinds of varying complexities, they can make several of the
simpler ones in a few days, or do more complicated ones (like flip books)
if we have a couple weeks.

Maggie