Re: Using others for profit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:35:59 -0400

I too agree, I feel that not only should one be aware that they are
contributing but it sort of reminds me of friends taping friends
totally unaware- shouldn't you get permission? I just don't believe
in Self advertising on this list, especially with prices.
I think it inhibits us from sharing with each other. makes us wonder
if it will show up in a book or another web site etc., and that
inhibits the open freedom for us to explore and get feedback.
Okay Sid so I can't keep still!