Re: Hockney works on the net?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ricki fromkin (fromkinr)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 02:52:00 -0400

Sages7 wrote:

> Hi! I am desperately searching for visuals from David Hockney. I have no more
> funds to buy any posters or books, and my local library is nil on artists
> past the 1800s!
> I am specifically searching for Mountain Waves and Santa Monica. Does anyone
> have any ideas on where I can find a reproduction of these on the web? I have
> searched to no avail. Appreciate any help!
>
> Thanks,
> Heather from Georgia

I don't know about on the web, but have you tird looking in any
publications. Either The New Yorker or Vanity Fair, within the last 2
years did a large article about him and his artwork. I don't know if
you would find what you're looking for, you might try the websites for
the magazines, or Art News, or anything else.

Good luck!
Ricki in NJ