low fire clay body

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KATHY K (KATHALEEN_KERN)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:45:05 -0700

----------
> From: The Cheevers <lazydog>
> To: Ann Wilschke <awilschk.us>; Getty listserve
<artsednet.edu>
> Subject: Re: fragile greene ware
> Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 7:23 PM
>
> Dear list serve,
when i started working for my school district, we had on hand a terrific
clay body which fired at low temps. (about 06). But after we ran out i
ordered from Sax and was not satisfied with the clay body. Not plastic
enough for the secondary students although it is a good throwing clay. I
need suggestions on what to try next. Commerial clay only because i don't
have time for mixing etc.. thanks. kathy

from