Re: [ms_artteachers] Fw: image search engine

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
E.Delany (enola.us)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:57:37 +0000

I used the search right away and It is so much easier. I think it is
fantastic. A student needed a picture of a tornadoe and we found on right
away. Great. ann delaney Connersville, Indiana