Re: fragile greenware

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:03:57 -0500

Hi all,
I also do this when covering stages of clay, but I get the kids to try to
convince me that it
( greenware) is breakable. Then I tell one of them to prove it to me by coming
in front of the class and dropping it. It is so funny to watch their faces.
They really get a kick out of that demo and always remember how fragile that
stage is.
MaryB