Re: Routines when students come into art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:42:45 PDT

My students learn that when I walk to a certain spot in the room, that
their attention should be focused on me. No walking or talking. At
the end of the hour, after clean up, I walk to the door and place my
hand on the door knob. That is their second signal that when they are
silent they can be dismissed. They seem to learn this very quickly.